How innocent are you? Take this test and tell us if the result does not define you.
When it comes to innocence everyone has their own 2 cents to share. To some people, innocence cannot be described by the existence or lack of a sexual relationship; they believe that innocence is a behavioral trait, irregularity, or whatever you wanna call it.
For 100 Questions you can visit Rice Purity Test.
Innocence Test Questions
Check for YES, and No for Leave the question as it is.
- Have you ever had sex out of marriage?
- Have you ever physically tortured someone?
- Have you ever told/were told by someone how good-looking they/you were?
- Have you ever been a hobo?
- Have you ever accidentally set something on fire?
- Were you ever involved in shoplifting?
- If you did, where you got caught while shoplifting?
- Have you ever called someone a pimp or a whore?
- Were you ever called a pimp or whore?
- Have you ever fought over someone with your friend?
- Have you ever had a love/hate relationship with a member of the opposite sex?
- If and when you asked someone out, did they accept the proposal?
- Have you ever been asked out by someone unexpected?
- Have you ever asked someone out?
- Has someone ever asked you out?
- Have you ever tried to hit on your friend’s crush?
- Has anyone ever conspired against you?
- Have you ever conspired against someone?
- Have you ever/been stalked?
- Have you ever hurt yourself intentionally?
- Have you ever thought of or tried to commit suicide?
- Do you have a real enemy?
- Have you ever thought of or actually ran away from your home?
- Have you ever physically hurt your parents during a heated argument?
- Have you ever been engaged in a physical fight?
- Have you ever entered/exited your home in a sneaky way?
- Have you ever/were ever kissed/kissed by someone from the same gender?
- Have you ever been into sexual fantasies about a friend/colleague/course mate?
- Have you ever pulled a prank on someone?
- Have you been arrested for something that you did?
- If you were ever arrested, had you had to stay behind the bars for a period more than a week?
- Have you ever witnessed a human being dying?
- Have you ever witnessed an animal dies?
- Had anyone ever cried because of you?
- Have you ever cried until you fell asleep?
- Have you ever backstabbed someone behind their back and before them acted like their best friend ever?
- Have you ever been in one-sided love with someone?
- Have you ever been in love with someone?
- Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- Have you ever assaulted someone sexually? Verbally or physically
- Have you ever been sexually assaulted? Verbally or physically.
- Have you ever had a boy/girlfriend?
- Have you ever hugged someone just to feel their body?
- Have you ever hugged someone that you were attracted to?
- Have you or someone else ever kissed someone/you on the mouth?
- Have you or someone else ever kissed someone/you on the cheek?
- Since alcohol is not all that is there to be high, we have to know if you’ve been on drugs.
- If not alcohol, have you ever been high on drugs?
- Have you been drinking lately?
- Have you ever had a crush on someone?
- Q 1: This is where things get interesting and people take their first step towards losing their innocence.
- Q2: Another act of corruption although adults do not think the same way; a juvenile sort of opts out of innocence by taking first steps like this one.
- Q 3: Since alcohol is not all that is there to be high, we have to know if you’ve been on drugs.
- Q 4: Now, these small acts make a trail and you can follow the trail. The most important of these bread crumbs is kissing someone for the first time.
- If kissing on cheeks is beginning, kissing someone on the mouth is a milestone on one’s way to losing innocence.
- The human body has a lot of attraction for people from the opposite or same gender; hugging someone is the first step towards discovering the body.
- All hugs are not the same. There are times you hug someone to show happiness or thrill and there are times when you hug someone to feel their body.
- Now things are really escalating; you’re telling us whether or not you have a boy/girlfriend.
- As bitter as this reality may be, innocence is not something that you’d always choose to lose; in certain bad situations, this can be taken away forcefully.
- Since free will is what leads one to lose innocence, one of the many ways of losing it to verbally or physically assaulting someone.
- A very important question is a sort of litmus test to see if someone is innocent or not.
- We all know that love gives us a lot, but this is a matter of fact that it can also take a lot and first of all those things is innocence.
- Two-sided love can definitely take away someone’s innocence, but there is a considerable amount of damage that one-sided love causes to innocence.
- Let us admit, sex and alcohol are not all that can deprive someone of their innocence – moral corruption can do that too.
- Now, this one is deep; it isn’t so much about the act that it is about the reasons why someone would fall asleep while crying.
- Now, this is also deep; you have to lose SOME innocence to make someone cry.
- There is this thing about kids – we never show them how animals are slaughtered. There is a clear link.
- This is even bigger a trauma than seeing an animal dying. Obviously, one can lose more than innocence while watching this happen.
- As they say – innocent people serve time behind the bars and come out as criminals.
- Again – just getting arrested is not enough. A night behind the bars does not put the same kind of dent on your innocence that a week or two would.
- Pranks – they can even get people killed. Definitely pulling pranks means you’re not too innocent.
- Another thing from the “starters”. This all starts with sexual fantasies.
- Kissing someone or getting kissed is the first step towards losing innocence.
- Teenagers – their parents know that they won’t remain innocent and they prove it with all their sneaky BS.
- As I said – sex, drugs, and alcohol aren’t the only evils that deprive one of innocence.
- This is how boys lose innocence.
- You cannot be child-like innocent and still have a sworn enemy.
- This thing + sneaky behavior are the telltale signs that you’ve lost your innocence.
- Stalking someone or knowing that you’re being stalked always results in losing innocence.
- Torturing yourself, cutting yourself, and hurting yourself are the signs of what you’ve been through.
- This attitude of inflicting pain on oneself leads to the wish to commit suicide – innocence has long gone by this time.
- Backbiting, backstabbing, and conspiring against people require an advanced level of total lack of innocence.
- This is the same feeling.
- When you betray your friend only to attract their crush/love, you should know that you’re no longer innocent.
- This feeling does not go where innocence goes.
- More or less the same thing.
- The continuance of the same phenomenon.
- In both cases, you lose an iota of your innocence.
- Both: love and hate in the case of a member of the opposite sex will take your innocence away from you.
- When you get into a fight with your friend over a girl or a boy, you should know that you’re no longer innocent.
- Calling someone a pimp/whore takes a considerable amount of moral corruption.
- It is the same thing – you never feel the same again.
- Think of shoplifting and tell me if someone innocent can dare to do that.
- It only makes things worse.
- Have you been living on the streets? You better know what it feels like.
- One of the things that do not leave you what you were before doing them.
- This would have the same effect – doesn’t matter whether you do it or someone does this to you.
- This does not only take moral corruption but cruelty too.
- Now, I do not even need to explain this one.
It can exist even if you’ve had a hell of sexual life.
And then there are others who say that yes in terms of behavior anyone can be innocent, but true innocence can only be established with the existence or lack of sexual activities in one’s past.
However, if you care at all as to how your loved one would judge you after getting into a relationship with them, there is this innocence test that you can take and see the results.
Note: This test is based on questions that were firstly finalized by relationship experts and psychologists, so do not get angry if you do not like the results.
Nice questions 🙂
I ws tres bien. j m’appele mohi. Je suis l’homme
David Sir says
Akani Harris says
this mad funny
Julia Teitelbaum says
Just seeing if I’m innocent
hey girl hey
no thank u
Kadin A Daniel says
i did this for fun
deriunna lafaye lowe says
i think i did good
What it do babe
I love this website
insert keyboard smash
Laura Maslanova says
i like it
Sky Williams says
Carol R DuCharme says
I have no comment.
faggot nigger says
alba freij says
this was easy ha
fern milton says
Tristan Barrow says
this was a good test
i really liked this test
Lord Alfred says
just give me my results
Jessi Yeko Mambi says