I am sure you might have encountered, in the first week of your college, the situation like, “Hey! What is your The Rice Purity test score”? And you were what the heck that is. If you have been through such a situation, you are absolutely innocent knowing nothing about this test.
Join the Test to see your maturity level.
- Have you ever held someone’s hands romantically?
- Have you ever been on a date?
- Have you been in a relationship with same or opposite sex person?
- Have you ever danced with someone while touching their body?
- Have you ever kissed someone out of your family?
- Have you ever tried French-kiss?
- Have you ever French-kissed someone in the public?
- Have you ever kissed someone on the neck?
- Have you ever tried the horizontal kiss?
- Have you given someone or received from someone a hickey?
- Have you kissed someone or someone kissed you on the breast?
- Have you kissed someone or someone kissed you in the naval area?
- Have you ever kissed someone for more than an hour?
- Have you ever played a stripping or LGBT game with someone?
- Have you ever sexually fantasized someone?
- Have you ever tried masturbation?
- Have you ever masturbated to porn?
- Have you ever masturbated in someone’s presence?
- Have you ever been caught while masturbating?
- Have you ever used sex toys for masturbation?
- Have you been reading erotica?
- Have you offered someone or someone offered you a sensual massage?
- Have you ever experienced the kind of feelings you have while intercourse – while fully dressed?
- Have you ever undressed or got undressed by someone?
- Have you taken shower with someone from the opposite or the same gender?
- Have you ever fondled someone’s buttocks or vice versa?
- Have you ever fondled someone’s breasts or vice versa?
- Have you ever touched someone’s or someone touched your genitals?
- Have you ever had an orgasm due to someone else’s acts?
- Have you been sending or receiving suggestive and sensual text messages?
- Have you been sending or receiving suggestive and sensual photos?
- Have you been engaged in suggestive and sensual video chat?
- Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- Have you ever had to purchase contraceptives?
- Have you ever enjoyed oral sex?
- Have you ever used a sex toy on a partner?
- Have you ever spent the night with someone you’re attracted to?
- Have you ever walked in on someone or someone walked in on your during sex?
- Have you ever kicked a roommate or a roommate had to kick you out to have sex with someone?
- Have you ever been on drugs?
- Have you ever been obsessive alcoholic?
- Have you ever faked sobriety?
- Have you ever had health problems because of drugs or obsessive use of alcohol?
- Have you ever had to go through the disciplinary action during education or at work?
- Have you ever urinated in public?
- Have you ever swum naked?
- Have you ever been buck naked in public?
- Have you ever been involved in a situation with police where you had to prove innocence?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Have you ever been questioned by police?
- Has anyone ever called police on you?
- Have you ever been a convict?
- Have you ever been charged for felony?
- Have you ever been charged for vandalism?
- Have you ever been charged for a criminal offense?
- Have you ever been involved in a civil law suit?
- Have you ever had or tried to have an intercourse?
- Have you ever had more than one affair with people from the opposite/same gender?
- Have you had sexual intercourse for more than 10 times in your life?
- Do you know more than one positions when it comes to intercourse?
- Have you ever had sex with a stranger?
- Have you ever had sex in a car?
- Have you ever had sex in outdoors?
- Have you ever had sex in public?
- Have you ever had sex in the water?
- Have you ever had sex with someone in relationship (marriage or otherwise) with someone else?
- Have you ever had sex in a bed that neither owned by you nor by your partner?
- Have you ever had sex while your or your partner’s parents were not at home?
- Have you ever had sex with someone other than the two of your present in the room?
- Have you ever had sex in the mid-air?
- Have you ever dated with a total stranger?
- Have you ever travelled more than 100 miles only to have sex with someone?
- Have you ever had sex with someone who was considerably older or younger than you?
- Have you ever had sex with a virgin girl or boy?
- Have you ever had sex without contraceptive pills or condoms?
- Have you ever got an STI test done – just to clear up the doubts?
- Have you ever had tested positive with STI?
- Have you ever had a threesome?
- Have you ever attended an orgy?
- Have you ever had sex with two or more than two different people within 24 hours?
- Have you ever filmed/photographed yourself or your partner during sex?
- Have you ever had intercourse during periods?
- Have you ever had anal sex?
- Have you ever been afraid right after the intercourse that it will make you/your partner pregnant?
- Have you ever made someone or someone made you pregnant?
- Have you ever paid or were paid for sex?
- Have you ever had orgasm/ejaculated by only watching others have sex?
- Have you ever committed incest?
- Have you ever sexually assaulted an animal?
- Had two or more distinct acts of sexual intercourse with two or more people within 24 hours?
- Had sexual intercourse with 3 or more?
- Have Been filmed during sexual intercourse?
- Enjoyed period sex?
- had 3 or more time anal sex?
- Had a pregnancy scare?
- Impregnated someone or been impregnated?
- Have been Paid or been paid for a sexual act?
- Committed an act of voyeurism?
- Committed an act of incest?
- Engaged in bestiality?
Your score: 🏆
The Purity Test is one of the most taken quizzes and test in the world. It is for the young students, people at college and everyone who is willing to know how worldly they are. The test contains around one hundred questions regarding sex, drugs, crime, vice and otherworldly things.
The interesting factor is many students are asked what their The Rice Purity quiz score is when they get admission in colleges. The purpose of the test is to judge yourself what things you have done in lifelike sexual intercourse, taking drugs, misbehaving with the police or committing any crimes. This website is the official website to test your score.
The purpose of the test is fun and it is created for letting people judge themselves. The below button link is given to check your score. Reddit forum has some subreddits to discuss it. This is Official Website LINK.
How Rice Purity Test Started Official?
The history of Rice Thresher Purity Test Original is really old as it started at the Rice University, Texas in the 1980s. The initial purpose of the test was to let students know how the university was shaping their life and what changes they have made in a certain time.
With the passage of time and popularity of the internet, Rice Purity Test became a real sensation. The test is now used to help seniors determine how innocent the incoming influx of the students is. Many online sites offer the test and you can take it with friends as well.
Let me clear this with an example. When you go to college, you are at O-Week, the fresher, and you perform the test answering all the questions. The score of the test determines how innocent or wicked you are. You can do the test after different periods, like six months or a year, and compare the results. The results will demonstrate what things you had not done before college and how college made you do what things.
How to Attempt Rice Purity Test Online?
The test comprises 100 questions that require YES or No answers, without anything else. All you need is, to be honest, and transparent while answering every question. It will have questions from different angles and about what things a person has done.
If you mess up and pretend to be like a pious guy, you may end up getting the most score. But this is not what the test is about. Rather, it is about how good or bad you are in few things. Transparency is important.
We will talk about the score in the next section and what a score number shows. There are traits of every score that determine the personality of the person.
What Does Rice Purity Test Include?
It includes everything. Questions on different, and random things like your romantic relationships, dating, and anything.
The Score – And What It Tells About You?
Like every online quiz, you also get to know the score in the Rice Purity Test. The average score is calculated online, if you attempt it online, otherwise by any possible way based on your answers. There are few score categories and each has a peculiar trait showing the qualities and life of the scorer.
Below 45 Score:
People scoring below 45 are everything but hopeful, realistic, full of happiness and determined. They need help and assistance to enjoy their life.
People scoring between 76-45 are really shy. They are not social at all and have not enjoyed so many things in their life. They don’t like to get out of their comfort zone and challenge the world.
It is interesting to learn most of the people who attempt the test fall in this category. The people in this category are sophisticated and have great control over their lives. They become either artists or develop leadership skill and are indulged in healthy practices.
This is the second group from top and people falling here are those with the firm and disciplined personality. They could also score 100 in future, anytime. They are indeed constantly growing and making improvements in their life.
This category has a small percentage of the people who attempt the test. They are extremely rich and even brat. The spoiled kids and youth fall into this category. They are criminals, involved in all the wrong things. People here may not be rich but those who want to experience the extreme in everything in their life fall in the category as well.
What is the Meaning of Rice Purity Test?
It is an online survey by Rice University students to measure the innocence of someone. This survey has some questions related to sex, drugs, cheating, relationship, and other activities. The 100 Score tells the most innocent and 0% means the least pure. There are 100 questions on it, and we may add more questions soon, up to 500.
What is the Average Score on this Innocence test?
When was the purity test created?
This test is created in 1980 in university called Rice and become so popular in students.
What is a bad score in this innocent test?
This is a self-taken survey that may decide your innocence by scores 1-100. And The more the scores you got, the more the pure you will be.